story behind the brand v4.0
of 26 /26
Post on 29-Nov-2014
Health & Medicine
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONAmbrosia Story behind the brand gives insights about the unused values from a brand who had more opportunities,
- 1. The Story behind the brand
- 2. ContentPast Identity of Ambrosia The Heritage of Ambrosia Honey & Herbs wine The love for Ambrosia untill 2005 Whats happened after 2005?Present Why does Ambrosia change? Current situation vs. future situationFuture What is Ambrosia?(Relevance) What are the benefits of Ambrosia What Ambrosia can do for you The meaning of Ambrosia The building blocks of Ambrosia Why these building blocks? Brand Loyalty The brand promise of Ambrosia Mission & Vision of Ambrosia The wine What is in it for her? 2
- 3. PastThe Heritage of Ambrosia Honey & Herbs wineParticular the Dutch storyAbout more then 30 years ago two Dutchentrepreneurs worked with honey, Propolis andother products from bees.Their research and knowledge about allnecessarily basics for a healthy honey herbs wineproduct was started years before 1979. In the The significance of Ambrosia:beginning of the 70s they started their Ragweed or Ambrosia is the food of the godsexperiences with honey with wine. After a few in ancient mythology, in addition to nectar.years they discovered the opportunities with The power to give immortality is derived fromherbs too. Following the trends of olive oil andthe upcoming use of herbs in families makes it the healing and purifying effect of honey.very interesting to develop also wines with honey In addition, fermented honey (co) rather thanand herbs. wine as entheogen. In Greek meansThis moment (1979) is still the most important Ambrosios immortal.discovery they did on that particular moment. There was also attributed to medical power.The Moment of Truth of Ambrosia.Their research of the brand name was of course apart of the whole concept. They found b.e. thestory of the drinks of the God. 3
- 4. The love for Ambrosia untill 2005 In the early 80s we discover that Ambrosia was focused on honey users. The end user was not automatically connected with this brand or products. The consumer didnt know the values of Ambrosia Why they loved Ambrosia so much? In that time period (80-99) Consumers like the taste, more ore less sweet and different taste pallets The critical consumer understood that the natural ingredient of Ambrosia are important for preventive - and healthy reasons
- 5. Whats happened after 2005? The owners on that moment of the company Propol dont actas brand owners with the necessarily upgrading of the brand The brand Ambrosia wasnt develop in the direction of newusers That resulted in a declining demand and the wine was aged ina customer profile stabbing The need to change the whole market approach was bornafter the selling of the company Propol to a new owner (2009) 2011 was the year that we started to investigate theopportunities to continuing and built the basics for a newsuccess story for Ambrosia Nowadays we are develop a total new global brand Ambrosiaapproach for a total new and inspiring consumer target groupsincluded a new distribution channel philosophyThis new approach must realize a continuing success storyabout Ambrosia till 2030 5
- 6. Present Why does Ambrosia change? Past Future Ambrosia drinkers are dying out Growing demand for new wine Buyer profile often elderly/retired concepts (distribution and target group wines) Too little visibility in stores Distribution channels are searching Distribution penetration of Honey for new wine concepts and Herb Wines is limited Aromatised wine in the Buyer profile gives cause for Netherlands worthy of more concern (rapidly ageing) customer affinity Too little growth potential if policy Ambrosia reinventing itself as a unchanged: no new drinkers brand Unattractive packaging, Making/positioning the Ambrosia Too little added value, brand and proposition stronger and price/product/performance more appealing to distributor and insufficiently clear, end user Too little transparency, Too modest position on shelf
- 7. Present VS Future Old logo Restyled logo Old bottle New bottle None marketing Uses marketing Focus group: none Focus group: 35+ woman Doesnt interact with the focus Interacts with the focus group groupValues: Values: Traditional Slightly modern Focused on tradition Focused on the costumer Non-commercial
- 8. Future Working on inner beautyWhat is Ambrosia? (Relevance)o Ambrosia provides a balanced body including the use of lifestyleo By an energy-rich body that provides a multitude of positive effects for environment.o Ambrosia provides faithful loyal, but recognizable and approachable copper group.o Ambrosia provides all suppliers of ingredients and its distribution partners thus anessential role in its business model in appealing returns.o But mainly product for all links between a category that represented a unique propositionand thereby realize the full support and confidence of its merits partners.The effects of Ambrosia: The feelings of Ambrosia:Reassuring, comforting, healing, Feel goodreactivate, proactive, revitalizes, renewed Feel yourself more comfortableenergy amid the stresses of everyday lifeand makes the necessary personal balance. More resistant to the daily pressure and stress Ambrosia wine drinkers are happy and stable people.
- 9. What are the benefits of Ambrosia The loyalty to Ambrosia, the added A brand that surprised if it were a value in the development of Inside lovely bunch of flowers Out Lifestyle & Tasty Care concept But her guide may be around food & Ambrosia wants to take the role of a drink, beauty tips and nutrition faithful and loyal brand who involves information, but also tasteful himself in the changing role of suggestions about healthy eating mother to boyfriend / girlfriend for and alcohol use awareness, a kind of her children and partner conscience, an oracle, a loyal The physical changes of aging with companion the acceptance there in required but The eating and drinking tips for also the challenges that arise at this cooking, wine tips, health tips, stage menus, books and magazines, tips shops, restaurants, recipes
- 10. What Ambrosia can do for youWoman Ambrosia Food and cooking Ambrosia thinks along Suggestions from other customers Ambrosia helps woman Actions and extras Meets her expectations and, most Possibility of parts by means the of all, responds alertly to her community demands and desires
- 11. Who are the customer of Ambrosia? A modern well-educated woman, What transparency, honesty and who works with children at puberty, consciously choose a biological basis from 35 years to 50 years who from (herbs, honey) and a fully ripe fruit her conscious choice for a stable and developed by sun healthy family life to make a choice A loyal brand and understanding of food and beverages that its not who involves himself, feels, in its just taste experiences / food safety entire presentation differs from the features. popular brands She searches to brands that have a little more to offer.
- 12. The DNA of Ambrosia Focus on inner beauty Woman 35+ The benefits of wine, honey and herbs in 1 Participate in womens life and understand the stress pillars for Her Promote preventive Health care Empathy Modern Sensitive Understanding Stylish Elegant
- 13. Why these building blocks?Focus on inner beauty UnderstandingWe of Ambrosia focus on inner beauty in better and Ambrosia understands woman and the situationworst times. The ingredient helps a preventive were they are in.healthcare CosmeticallyWoman 35+ Ambrosia works on your inner beauty.Woman +/- 35 have a difficult decision in their live.Ambrosia helps with that decision. Promote preventive healthcare The herbs in Ambrosia helps preventiveThe benefits of wine, honey and herbs in 1 healthcare.Ambrosia exist of wine, honey and herbs. Theseingredients helps Ambrosia get the sweet taste.
- 14. Brand Loyalty Ambrosia is a pleasant and Provides sufficient yield but surprising taste experience especially one thats current and Provides a balanced mind and body future Ambrosia portfolio for all The honey/herb mixture gives intermediaries represented a preventive healing effects unique proposition. Provides loyal and identifiable Deserve the full support and group of buyers and realizes all confidence of its partners. suppliers of ingredients and its distribution partners a vital role in its business model
- 15. The Brand promise of AmbrosiaWe understand it isnt always easy. Its We focus on Her. Its why generationswhy our marketing team of Ambrosia of woman buy Ambrosia regularly.have been delivering a cosmetic andattractive wine brand that suits in their For Her is important to feel more Selfdiverse lifestyles, but always helps our Confident and accepted about Hercustomer to relax and working on her Inner beauty.inner beauty.
- 16. Mission & Vision of AmbrosiaMission Vision ProPol, the brand owner of Ambrosia is a supportive and Ambrosia, is located within the food soothing brand beacon for those and beverages category in Europe who feel empty, restless, insecure, Specialising in the production and feel detached. marketing of wine A distinctive brand positioning in the various categories and sufficient add value for distribution partners
- 17. The wineAn unique brand proposition.A Sicilian / Mediterranean wine concept with: Quality enriched with honey and organic herbs The wine has been developed which functional (preventive and healing properties) value-added part of the product concept. Through the various embellishments creates a palette of soft and sweetflavors and gives a (re) new taste experience.
- 18. The herb values of Ambrosia White Coriander = Diuretic; For insomnia; Against cramps Clove = Favorable effect on colds Hyssop = Regulating blood pressure; Cough; against stomach cramps and indigestion Thyme = Normalizing menstruation; Stimulates the circulatory; Digestive pro Liquorice = Good effect on cortisol 18
- 19. The herb values of Ambrosia Red Zilverschoon = Digestive Rosemary = Digestive regulatory; Well against fatigues Hawthorn = For good blood circulation Passion = Calming; For insomnia 19
- 20. The added value of Ambrosia Ginger Ginger = good for proper digestion Linde Honey = support or and burning calories strengthen the effect of many herbs 20
- 21. The added value of Ambrosia Mead Mead is the oldest known Linde Honey = support or beverages. strengthen the effect of In mythology, Greek mead many herbs (ambrosia) the nectar and in Egyptian pyramids with amphorae has been partly found. Our mead is made by fermenting honey and a mixture of juices. A drink with a unique character and specific taste. 21
- 22. The added value of Ambrosia Cranberry Cranberry = a positive influence Linde Honey = support or on the prevention of ulcers, Plaque strengthen the effect of and cancer many herbs 22
- 23. The added value of Ambrosia Elderberries Elderberries= anti-viral Linde Honey = support or properties strengthen the effect of many herbs 23
- 24. What is in it for her?Pleasure + Herbs = Beauty and satisfaction Working on inner beauty The feeling: Relaxing Ensure Keep the Worry free quality Happy 24
- 25. Contact Jeroen Nankman Henk Terol CEO/Owner Marketing & Sales Director ProPol Produkten BV ProPol Produkten BV Mobile: + 31 (0) 65 33 62162 Mobile: +31 (0) 65 49 777 03 Telephone: +31(0) 229 29 58 48 Telephone: +31(0) 229 29 58 48 Fax: +31 (0) 229 24 27 94 Fax: +31 (0) 229 24 27 94 Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected] Skype: henk.terol21 www.ambrosia.nl